Business management can be taught by others, but management is not taught by others, that is, management depends on your own experience; what is management?
Management is the response to “change”, if you can predict the future changes, then Can change the future, will not sit still.
- The situation faced by the operator is ambiguous and uncertain: the operator is operating under a non-omniscience situation, that is, the operator is making decisions under the concept of “limited rationality”. Therefore, a manager must develop a set of “business philosophy” of the company’s industrial environment and products to operate. That is, if everything can be foreseen and determined, there will be no problems, which means that no management is required.
- Values: It is to state what kind of behavior managers want to take, how they want to operate, and think about what kind of organizational structure to establish; it is the root of the organizational culture and the driving force for competitive advantage with the company. It includes the “views and attitudes” expressed by the members of the organization to the stakeholders, customers, employees, suppliers, etc. of the organization.
- The business philosophy is the most important “value benchmark” within the organization; the business philosophy represents the strategic conception of an enterprise regarding its own external environment. It is a specific idea for an enterprise under certain time and space conditions; it includes: Assumptions about the company’s “organizational environment”, “special mission” assumptions, and “core competence” assumptions necessary to achieve its organizational mission.
- The meaning of business philosophy: The
idea is that the assumption that people accept is that the way people perceive the world is a basic framework for thinking. People use this framework to understand and explain the facts. The idea is based on a way for people to understand reality, as a basis for people’s cognition, thinking, evaluation, and action.
- Therefore, the concept is a set of explicit or unexpressed rules, which defines people’s thinking and behavior; it is the basis for judgment and decision-making in management. It therefore determines the way people run and manage companies.
- But people’s thinking behaviors are rigid and accustomed to the old boundaries; therefore they tend to resist the unknown future and the uncertainty caused by change. Therefore, managers should think about how to make adjustments and changes in their cognitive attitudes to challenge the future competition model.
The management policy of the second enterprise
- An enterprise must have years of accumulated operating know-how and the ability to see the trends of the industry before it is possible to judge important future trends.
- The company’s management policy is based on the characteristics of the external environment of the industry, the characteristics of the company’s resources, and the characteristics of the product. It combines the company’s management philosophy to determine the direction and policy of the company’s operation.
- The vision is an earnest expectation of the future, and the norms and values reflect the reality. Whether the two are consistent is related to whether the “vision” can be realized and the reference basis for diagnosing the company’s culture. For example, identify key strategic challenges _ key tasks required to execute the strategy _ help to complete the specifications and values of key tasks _ diagnose the specifications unique to the current culture _ identify the gap between the required specifications and existing specifications _ decided to narrow these gaps Action required.
- Company mission and strategy: The mission statement contains a description of the company’s overall vision, a statement of the values that the manager promises to follow, and the goals set by the manager to achieve the mission; the choice of goals must analyze market competition and trends, and the company’s advantages. Order.
Mission content: Contains the positioned customer group and customer needs, as well as the required technology and strategy: It is a specific type of decision and action taken by managers to achieve organizational goals and performance.
Execution of strategy: It refers to designing an appropriate organizational structure and control system so that the strategy selected by the organization can be put into action; that is, the formulation of the strategy must consider the ability of the organization to execute, and if it is insufficient, a training channel must be established; but First of all, we must determine what the shortcomings are, and plan a long-term and short-term learning and training course, or seek outside support and cooperation.
What is ginseng management?
- “One-mandatory management: The biggest * trap is that (for a short period of time) it is really effective.”
- What is management? How to practice? What is the nature of management? What is the significance of practice? What does management do? Why is management needed? Is management just the only task of managers?
- The management of basic work is to design and create and maintain a working environment, so that individuals in the group can work together to achieve predetermined tasks and goals and predetermined performance.
- Management is basically a practice and a practice. It is a way of doing things through “management tools”. It is to maintain the current and future competitive advantages of the enterprise.
- Management is also a “problem-solving process”, predicting what kind of problems the company will face now and in the future, and thinking about the “problem-solving process.”
- Management is a kind of “the ability to predict the future”, so the operator’s “vision & vision” is a company’s future direction, which is a very important key factor in business performance; but how to “have the correct vision” is the biggest operator Challenges, we must first guard against being trapped in a “self-enclosed” state. Different ways of thinking are the best tips for pointing the maze and getting out of trouble.
- Management is regarded as a scientific and systematic knowledge system; its basic job is to design and maintain a working environment that enables individuals in the group to work together to achieve the pre-defined tasks and goals. That is, managers must make everyone do their best to contribute to the group’s goals, and its functions are planning, organization, appointment, leadership, and control.
- The essence of management “is not in the management of technical methods and procedures, but in “making knowledge work”; “the management method TQC Reengineering, etc. is to tell people “how to do it.” But today “what should be done” and “what must be known?” “It is the most important problem facing the management; that is, the future direction is the key to the company’s future survival. “Yesterday was a star, but today is a crisis.” Because the times have changed, the organization has always relied on the basis of survival It is assumed that the deduced business theory no longer conforms to the facts and has deviated from the facts.
- How and when does the “operator __except care” be done? “I should know more about “what to do and why”?
- Concerned about “accounting profit figures”, we should also care about “management crises caused by changes in the external environment.
- “Innovation should be valued, and not acting in accordance with the law, that is, the organizational environment for company innovation should be cultivated.
- Management tools: If you do not delve into the skills and tools, the principles and principles behind them, you may only learn some of the skills and tools without knowing it. Moreover, because everyone’s experience has its limitations, the concept of induction may not be correct.
- How can the “hole candle machine first” be detected and predicted to change the industrial structure? The function of management is to cultivate the ability to understand and predict the future situation. This is a major challenge for operators, and it is a harbinger of whether they can lead the industry’s future “competitive advantage.”
- The main function of management is to make decisions, and the decision-making must have “professional scientific and technological knowledge” and the ability to predict the future development trend of technology; and the operator must also have extensive knowledge and experience outside the bank to cultivate his own The industry has a special feeling that transcends numbers and facts.
- Management is an educational process ___ learning how to grow, personal growth is the foundation of company growth. Because management does not live in the past, I cannot believe that yesterday’s answer can solve the problems of today and the future. But management is “managing the future,” working hard for tomorrow’s (future) problems, so we must constantly learn and improve to have the ability to deal with the future.
- The future belongs to those who are prepared, but how to learn and have a learning attitude? The future competition is not just for a product or service, but the competition of the entire organizational system, so the entire organization must be reshaped.
What should the operators do?
- There is no great strategy, only great organization, so high-tech is full of unpredictable, even unknowable, strategic miscalculations can be seen everywhere. Only organizations that can quickly improve learning can operate forever.
- The operator creates environment and hires personnel, and engages in education and training. To become a good operator, you must be a generalist; first of all, you must “know how good is good”, and compare with the first and learn the strengths of others, in order to motivate us to “want to be the best.” This allows everyone to truly understand “what is the best? They can do better. That is, every aspect of the company’s business must be compared with the best in the world.”
- What is our business? What is the value of customer perception? What innovations will change customer needs and values?
- Technology is the main way to do things, and the way to achieve results, it is usually a reflection of theory.
- What kind of changes will the technological advancement bring to the future product trends? What changes will the market potential and structure have.
- The company should pay attention to the “continuity of management”: mainly the continuity of the researcher’s experience.
- Leadership advantage: establish a competitive advantage based on “technology”. The difference in the company’s ability to develop technology is rooted in how the company manages their R&D, engineering and manufacturing. Discuss: How to effectively manage “technology” and use its technology to establish advantages.
- If a child fails to have enough experience at a certain stage. Then he will be at a disadvantage at other stages. There is a rule of development, and any stage requires considerable experience in order to open the door to another stage. The same is true for the growth of a company. If you have been worried about failure and dared not make bold attempts, you will not be able to accumulate experience and knowledge in all aspects. Therefore, the chances of judgement and choice of “decision making” will be greatly lost.
- The improvement of productivity is the most important, but how can it be regarded as “the improvement of productivity” and “the definition of productivity”.
- Competition for management power: Is competition based on comparing the level of wages? Management capacity is a kind of productivity of knowledge work, so thinking: Does layoffs mean cost reduction? Thinking about why you abolished? Is the employee’s ability insufficient? Is it a surplus of manpower? Is the employee’s salary causing excessive costs? Did the abolition solve these problems?
- The office is the most dangerous place to observe the world. Opportunities are difficult to grasp: because they don’t look like great opportunities, and they are fleeting. Details are the key_ Don’t ignore the details, otherwise you will not be able to grasp the key points, so you cannot achieve a great cause.
- Shi Guangmin, Chairman of Toshiba: The subordinates cannot use it privately.
- Toyota: Selflessness can make great achievements.
This content is for test use only ! They use the title, content, graphics and site is no absolute relationship, the copyright still belongs to the original rights holder , if the case of careless use, please notify us immediately.